just because...

i haven't posted in a couple days...
Not much going on here...
<---I did update the photo blog. Gwyneth has a cough. Had a low grade temperture yesterday. None today though. She has her second soccer game tomorrow. And pictures! We're going to get a team picture only, since I will do her individual shot myself. Laundry today. Already finished all the bedding, so the beds are nice and freshly made. Gwyneth and I are making our weekly trip to the library later. The only reason we go every week is because you can only borrow their DVD's for 7 days. I'm totally hooked on Alias! I'm on volume 2 of season 1. Really good show! I'm on the edge of me seat the entire hour! ha!
Here's some random photos from this week. Gwyneth has actually been allowing me to take pictures this week! Even making suggestions on props and scenes! She's so funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.