Monster Trucks


Well, either I'm getting old or the shows are getting bad. I think the former.

The show last night ran 4 hours long! I was prepared for 2 or 3. Gwyneth and I

tuckered out the last hour and a half! It was entertaining at points, but overall

I think they made the show way too long, especially for a 4 year old! My favorite

part though was the very end, the freestyle part. Gwyneth and I watched this

from a lounge area on the tv screen. All the trucks got a few minutes to show

off. And many including the Grave Digger messed up their bodies.

I enjoyed before the show the most I guess. Olive Garden...mmm...mmm... I

had their Mix Grill (new, excellent!) and tons of salad!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that was VERY long! It was nice to have some family time though huh!? Are these pics with the new compact camera? if so they are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.