menu plan // 03.12.18

(Our two little ones in the kitchen making biscuits to enjoy with honey after reading The Bee Tree by Patricia Polacco.) 
Hello!
...is this thing on? :)
It's been a while!
I've missed you!

I had to take a little time to find my way around again. :)
I do hope to make regular entries here happen again very soon.
Without getting bogged down in updating on the last 4 years (?!?!) I'm just going to dive right in with one of my favorite "themes of old":
Menu Plan Monday.
My Menu Planning posts are ones I search for on my blog myself! They are a great source of inspiration when I am in a menu planning rut. It is also fun to look back on all the different "seasons" of eating for our family.

 So, this week, this is what will be enjoyed in our home:

March 12-18, 2018

12 Monday

13 Tuesday

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

14 Wednesday

Ginger Baked Salmon, Rice, and Steamed Broccoli

15 Thursday

Crockpot Lasagna

16 Friday

Pizza Night! "The Usual" + Funky Lime

17 Saturday

18 Sunday

Leftovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.