Camping - July

We went camping again, about three weeks ago actually.
As usual I took quite a few pictures. Here's a slideshow and a few of my favorites...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gwyneth took this picture of David and I together.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her expressions as she savors the roasted marshmallows...she looks sad to have finished it in the last shot, eh?




2008.07 Camping

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! :) I hope to have mine up this week. How is the book so far? I am waiting for my friend to finish and pass it on to me... I'm too cheap to buy it, and the waiting list at the library is soooo long! I have plenty to read to keep me busy until then though, since I didn't even make a dent in the stack I took on vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics...Whyneth really has your talent! that camping trip looks like you had SOO much fun...Can't wait to someday come out and do it with you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.