He got married!

My baby brother got married Friday April 13th!
He shocked us a couple weeks ago, telling us he was joining the Navy! Now this! WOW!
I have never met his wife. From what I've heard she is a very sweet girl! Jacob loves her immensely! I can't wait to meet her! (by the way her name is Marissa! :o)
We are going to visit in July to attend their formal wedding. 07/07/07...Cool!
We're really excited and happy for them! (pretty surprised too! ha!)
He heads off to boot camp in September, and then school 8 weeks later.
I just can't believe it all!
Wow! My Baby brother!
(He's gonna hate how many times I said that! ha!)
I stole these photos from Rachel's (my sister) blog. Aren't they cute together?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it!! First Ashlie, now Jacob! Makes me feel old!! They look very happy together! Will you guys be able to be there for the wedding in July?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.